Join FairVote Minnesotas St. Paul voter education team!
Location: St. Paul - Ward 1
Duration: Immediately, through November 5
Hours: 1020 hours weekly
Stipend: $500--$1,000, depending on start date
Closing Date: Open until positions are filled
Were seeking a diverse and energetic group of part-time, temporary organizers who will work directly with our St. Paul organizing director to expand our volunteer base and train volunteer recruits in grassroots voter outreach.
A nonpartisan, nonprofit public interest group working for better democracy through public education and advocacy, FairVote Minnesota is collaborating with Ramsey County Elections staff to educate St. Paul Ward 1 voters about this years Ranked Voting city council election. Our goal is to ensure every Ward 1 voter is ready to rank his or her ballot on Nov. 5!
Helping coordinate door-knocks
Helping coordinate phone banks
Organizing house parties
Representing FairVote Minnesota at community events
- Excitement about community organizing & civic engagement
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent personal accountability and follow-through
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to participate in and recruit for weekly field campaign activities in Ward 1
- Volunteer experience in an organization or campaign
- Resident of Ward 1
- Experience running a table, clipboard or phone bank event
To apply, send your resume and short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate how you learned about this opportunity. Please include your primary phone number and best times to call. Two references required for applicants asked to interview.