Full- and part-time positions available. Send a resumé and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Field Organizer."
- Execute all aspects of the Field Program in assigned area, including Direct Voter Contact Calls, Volunteer Recruitment Calls, Volunteer Trainings, Online Outreach events and, if/when possible, door knocks and in-person events
- Recruit and manage a team of volunteers and interns, including regularly scheduled check-ins, training and coaching
- Build and maintain relationships with volunteers in assigned region
- Report qualitative and quantitative information to Regional Field Team on a daily basis
- Fulfill other campaign duties as assigned by Regional Field Director
- One cycle of professional experience with a political or issue campaign preferred.
- Ability to describe the need for RCV in Minnesota in a persuasive and accurate manner.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and demanding but fulfilling environment which includes evening and weekend hours. Ability to maintain a professional and calm demeanor at all times.
- Understanding and interest in Minnesota politics.
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights and weekends.
- Must have a car, computer and a smartphone.